Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy tummies!


On our way home from our joint meeting this afternoon, while stuck in traffic, I said to Neal, "I'm hungry, are you?" Turns out we were thinking of the same thing. Pick up Sabine from school (we were running late by then) and pass by somewhere for takeout food.

Going home from Sabine's school, we had several options : McDonald's, Jollibee, Chowking and Greenwich. The girls are addicted to McDonald's, I'm not too fond of Jollibee and well ... I really wasn't in the mood for Chowking. But Greenwich, I kinda miss having.

After encountering a brief frustrating moment with the girl who took our orders (she was obviously new at what she was doing), we found ourselves heading home with these!


Clockwise from left : 12" square Greenwich Special Overload Thin Crust Pizza, Double Pepperoni Classic Thin Crust Pizza, Jumbo Crunchy Chicken Bucket (8 chicken drumsticks and yes, they're jumbo sized!)

We also tried this because we were intrigued about the way they packaged french fries, soda and ketchup in one

You have a choice of either Cheese and Garlic or Pepperoni for the french fries
Interesting!

I guess it goes without saying that Neal and I skipped dinner :))

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment