Wednesday, July 6, 2011

On bathrooms


If there's one thing that frustrates me about living in this same house for the past 15 years, it's the pathetic water situation. How I wish I could have extremely strong water pressure everytime I'm in the shower. It's not THAT bad, but it definitely can be much better. That's why I take twice as long in the bathroom whenever my family's checked into a hotel. The same thing will happen at home everyday if I had this

Photo credit : noveaubathrooms.com

Since I'm on the topic, I also Googled about bathroom designs. I have this thing for bathrooms and I guess it's 'cause I've been wanting to remodel ours (in the master's bedroom, specifically). It lacks character and looks really
ordinary and, therefore, boring.

I love the lighting fixture
Photo credit : noveaubathrooms.com

Do you like bathtubs? I'm not particularly fond of them. But if the shower and bathtub can be integrated this way, I just might like it.
Photo credit: yakal.net

I definitely have to have his and hers sinks and toilet bowls!

With lots of shelf and storage space

Photo credit : decorology.blogspot.com

Photo credit : loztsa.blogspot.com

And a modern but slightly vintagey feel (is that possible?), incorporating my favorite print

DAMASK

Photo credit : damaskdecor.com

What a joy it is to dream and plan!
Soon soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment