Monday, July 11, 2011

Graduate studies - yes or no?

Sometimes I wonder whether I should've taken graduate studies in Business
I know a lot of people my age (and younger) who did, because they thought it was a no-brainer
With a Master's Degree, you definitely have an ace over everyone else who stopped at getting a college diploma. In the employment race, they say it's the ones who went further down the academic road that get the better-paying jobs with fancy titles.

I've never heard though of a program that prepares people for Business school, Law School or Medical School. If there IS one, it's hardly advertised because I haven't seen nor heard of it. Maybe I'm wrong but in the US, there's GMAT or the Graduate Management Admission Test. Anyone who wants to take further studies needs to go through this. It doesn't matter if you want to be schooled in the US, Canada or in Europe. Your GMAT results will be accepted in any of these countries. They can also be considered in applying for a Business Phd program, like the one Harvard offers.

This website offers a comprehensive GMAT preparation.
I've browsed through the Veritas Prep website and it looks really interesting and complete.

I wish we had something like it here.






No comments:

Post a Comment