Monday, July 4, 2011

Blackberry Torch Covers


Other Blackberry owners will be able to relate to the frustration brought about by having very little accessories available in the local market. I'm on my 3rd Blackberry model (the first was the BB Bold 9000, 2nd was the BB Bold 9700). I've always relied on Amazon.com whenever I need protective covers for my phone. I did the same thing when I got my latest Blackberry which is the Torch 9800.

More than a month after I ordered them (I'm blaming the Philippine Postal Service for this delay), they're finally here. I was so excited to open the package and finally use one of them.

I got two colors : red and hot pink. Too bad, no green. I really wanted one in apple green.

Anyway, I opened the red one first. So nice! This was really my first choice.

But imagine my disappointment when I inspected it closely and saw nicks and scratches on the left side. I used my flash to take this next photo so that the nicks are more visible.

Too bad, I really love the color
The seller left an email address just in case I have any complaints about the items purchased
I'm preparing to email him/her and hopefully it gets replaced somehow

The 2nd cover is in a much better condition, no flaws

Ain't bad either
This is what I'll use for now, although I'm really itching to use the red one

I'll hold back until I hear from the seller because I don't want to scratch it more and risk not getting a replacement cover.

Note that these are brand new but not branded covers
Both cost me only about $20 inclusive of shipping to the Philippines (from HK)

So...did I get what I paid for? STILL.


No comments:

Post a Comment