Saturday, July 2, 2011

I want!


What is Tassi?


It's the fasyon way to keep your hair off your face whenever you :
  • apply make up
  • get a facial
  • wash your face at the end of the day
  • do your yearly spring cleaning
Why didn't I see this earlier? I found a seller on Facebook, but her album was posted months ago. I'm not sure if she still has them. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping she has a pre-order thing going on. Sometimes it's much easier to ask someone to buy stuff for you.

Thinking of getting one of their best-sellers


And maybe, another one? There are many colors to choose from, it's so easy to get carried away. I'm 100% sold on the leopard print. I just need to decide on the 2nd color.

The FB seller posted a price of Php 495 a piece. The website sells it for $14.99

I'm totally sold on it!
Wish me luck!

P.S. Tassi also comes in sizes for little girls. Uh oh! That probably means I'll have to get a piece each for my daughters!



3 comments:

  1. I have this in pink and white polka, I got it as a freebie though since im a frequent buyer haha!


    Here's a link to her store : http://www.la-petite-confiserie.com/shop_by_brand/tassi

    btw, she's a girltalker too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's 450 lang here!

    http://www.la-petite-confiserie.com/shop_by_brand/tassi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! Big big help! I've messaged her already. I hope she still has the leopard print :)

    ReplyDelete