Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sango : The Burger Master (Rockwell Branch)


Mom wanted to try this place. This was probably my 3rd or 4th time here. Was surprised to know that it's no longer a "self-service" type of restaurant. We were ushered to our seats and our orders were taken there.

I'm a creature of habit so I ordered the same thing, but this time with a slight twist. I always get the Yakinikudon. I still wanted the Yakiniku but opted for the rice burger kind, the one with kimchi on top. My hungry tummy was happy!

Note that I asked them to serve it on a plate instead of the usual basket. I didn't want to eat this burger style because of the rice patties.

Mom ordered the Chicken Teriyaki Burger which she said was also very good


This was Neal's order ... Gyudon which came with a bowl of soup. The serving is quite generous.


The little girl ordered a Hotdog Sandwich and regular french fries


A few more photos of the place


Prices aren't so bad. Rice toppings cost around Php 250. Burgers/sandwiches an average of Php 180 each. Still relatively friendly to the pocket. Definitely worth a visit, if you haven't tried it yet.

Next time, I wanna try the Curry Chicken Burger!

No comments:

Post a Comment