Tuesday, July 26, 2011

These peanuts are the bomb!


There's a saying that goes
"If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys"
Or, in simpler terms ... "you get what you pay for"

I literally paid peanuts for these but
I definitely got so much more

The tagline, "when you pop, you just can't stop" could very well apply. That's exactly what happened the minute I unsealed the jar. My family agrees because they kept munching on it as well. I'm already on my 2nd jar (glad I got two instead of just one) and I'm still at it.

They're absolutely greaseless, just like what it says on the label

What I love most about it are those generous slices of garlic!
I have a tendency to seek them out so I won't be surprised if the jar runs out of them first.

I got this from Fran, who sells it at P160/jar.

Send her a message at Frannywanny.com if you wanna order.
I promise you won't regret it!



No comments:

Post a Comment