Friday, July 1, 2011

Tempting!


Being online most of the time DOES have its disadvantages (referring to the dent it can make on one's wallet). When not on Facebook or Twitter, I'm usually on eBay or any other online shopping site. One of the sites I've missed browsing through is Bluefly.

This is what greeted me! How can anyone manage to resist a 55% mark down?

I took the jump (a.k.a. major risk) and continued to browse the site to look for interesting stuff. But a few seconds later, this window popped up. A personal shopper asking if I wanted to chat and needed help. I'm impressed!


Some pages I'm bookmarking for future reference :))


Wyatt Boxy Shirt, $46.99 (from over $70)


Cielo Tie-dye Shirt, $33.99 (from $60)


Splendid Cotton Gauze Cropped Pants, $41.99 (from $70)


BCBG MaxAzria Safari Leather Platform Sandals, $99.99 (from $185)

There's an ongoing sale on designer handbags!


Balenciaga Natural Canvas Lune Large Tote, $1,868.40 (from $2,595)


Celine Natural Leather Mini Shoulder Bag, $788.40 (from $1,095)

Check out the sale on pretty evening dresses, too!

ONE BIG SIGH.

Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment