Friday, July 22, 2011

I want another Envirosax!



At first, I was eyeing the Sesame Street Collection



But when my friend sent me an eBay link to these bags, I ended up looking some more

I found these!!!


The Envirosax Travel Collection
(New York, Sydney and Paris)

I found a Singapore-based seller so I sent a message right away if he would agree to ship it to a friend's address there. Unfortunately, he doesn't have the design I want. BOO HOO!!!


I really really really want the Paris bag. I've checked out other eBay sellers and they have the other two but not this. I guess, I'm not the only one who thinks it's the nicest among the three.

If anyone has any leads, please give me a heads up?

I hope you're all enjoying your Friday!



4 comments:

  1. aww Patty I want one too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still on the lookout for one. eBay is out of the question. The sellers there only have Sydney and NY :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just want to know if you already got the Paris design? I got mine at the Travel Club in Trinoma. That was about 2 - 3 months ago. I think they still have it on stock in case you have not found one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I have mine already. Thank you for your input :)

    ReplyDelete