Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Garnier Skin Naturals Brightening Oil Control Scrub



I've been on the lookout for the best oil control products in the market for God knows how long! Seems that the more I age, the more oily my skin has become. I know, I know. They say oily skin is really a blessing as it's less prone to wrinkles. Modesty aside, even at the ripe age of 42, I haven't seen any signs of aging on my skin ... YET. That doesn't mean though that I'm totally happy with oily skin. It can be a real pain most of the time, especially with the kind of climate we have.

During a "quickie" trip to the supermarket a few nights ago, I happened to walk through the cosmetics aisle and spotted the Garnier display. This product called out to me so I grabbed the small-sized tube (for about P75 or $1.75) because I wanted to see if it will actually work.

I know that I shouldn't expect to see a change overnight. I started using the scrub today and my skin still became oily later on. But I'll keep using it just to see if it can control the oiliness, at the very least.

It also comes in sachets (about P50) and a bigger tube (for less than P200). Keeping my fingers crossed!





No comments:

Post a Comment