Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Frustrating


It's been almost 3 days since our broadband connection at home started acting up. The service provider says there's some work being done in our area and they're doing their best to resolve the issue. I asked them when they think it's gonna get fixed. They should atleast have a target timeframe, right?

They haven't replied to my question yet. All they do is apologize and tell me they're fixing it.

I'd switch to another provider in a heartbeat, if it weren't for the fact that our broadband service is bundled with our cable service. I can't let go of one without sacrificing the other.

Meantime, we all have to suffer and bear with all this inconvenience. Been wanting to do some research but I can't because it takes unbelievably long for ONE PAGE to load.

Can you guess which service provider this is?






No comments:

Post a Comment