Friday, June 10, 2011

Fun Prints Factory (1st of a series)


I love paper. Technology hasn't completely taken over me, despite the number of gadgets I have. I still prefer to write things down most of the time. I can always download an app on my iPad to take the place of a notepad or a notebook but I like writing and I love paper and I guess it's always going to be that way.

For the longest time, I've been a fan of personalized paper. Notepads/stationery, gift cards, stickers...name it! I have boxes and boxes of personalized gift cards for every imaginable occasion. My "to do" lists are always written down on personalized notepads. I just really love pretty things in general.

Every now and then, I would replenish my stocks. This and my next few entries talk about where I get all these from. First up ... Fun Prints Factory.

Here are some of the things I've ordered from Elise Ronquillo (seller) so far :


Photos taken from the seller's Facebook page

Contact Elise through her Multiply page for orders

No comments:

Post a Comment