Tuesday, June 7, 2011

In His Time

Does anyone remember this Gospel song? I think I learned it sometime in High School.

"...He makes all things beautiful in His time..."

Didn't really understand what it meant until very recently. Such a shame that it had to take a life-altering experience to make me absorb the meaning of it all.

Sometime ago, I went through a very challenging time. Note that I didn't use the word tough or rough. That's because it really didn't feel that way to me.

Fast forward to today, at exactly 14 minutes past noon. I received a text from someone. It was an answered prayer. Something I've surrendered totally to the Master of my life.

I'm absolutely humbled and grateful beyond words. It's not over 'til the fat lady sings but today's triumph is a reassurance of His unfailing love.

THANK YOU, DEAR GOD.


No comments:

Post a Comment