Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mom's Personal Shopper

That's me. Mom refuses to touch a computer/laptop and always asks me to surf the web whenever she needs something. I gladly oblige because I'm constantly glued to my Macbook anyway.

First on the list - what's could possibly be every woman's dilemma? I honestly think it's how to hide those unsightly bulges in the mid-section. Agree? Summer's officially over in this side of the globe but Mom wants me to find her a swimsuit that'll do the trick. Nothing fancy or ridiculously-priced, it doesn't even have to be branded. I'm going to show her these Tummy Control Swimsuits because I have a feeling she's going to give them her stamp of approval.

On to the next item on her list...
She needs something to wear to a wedding a few months from now and is having some difficulty finding the right dress locally. She's in her 60s but I don't exactly want her to look like any other 60-year old. At the same time, she also needs to dress her age. I hope she agrees that these plus-sized Sequin Dresses might look good on her. They're neither too conservative, nor too loud.

Last but not the least ... Cami Bras. There are quite a few in the stores here but since she's plus-sized, I've got better chances of finding her something online. The ones in the link are just the kinds she's looking for.

Oh and before I left the website, I spotted these uber cute Lunch Purses. I should put them on my holiday list. Better early than late!

Visit the main website Become.com to see so much more. Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment