Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Today



I had a large Serenitea Hokkaido with pearls AND extra pearls
3 more stickers and my loyalty card is full = FREE LARGE DRINK

My Blackberry Torch covers from Amazon still haven't arrived ... hello!!!

I started watching White Collar Season 3 (my other Neal hee hee!)

I spent an hour or so karaoke-ing via YouTube
Someone who reads my blog will know why *wink*

I got two invitations to get togethers, one this weekend and another in July
Marked these "days off" in my calendar already

I got a 3rd invitation to see girlfriends next week
Winking at the same friend who got me singing to Carole King earlier

Took photos of more stuff I want to sell. I have too many things!

Found interesting plain v-neck tees and ordered 2 : white and neon green
I'll hold off on the seller's name until I get the shirts in the mail

Yayay told me about the robbery right outside Sabine's school. Parked car, windows were broken, laptop and other personal belongings gone. HORRORS. Need to talk to our family driver to remind him to be vigilant while waiting for Sabine everyday.

Received something in the mail yippeeeeeeeeeee!!!
See my previous post on this eBay find


Finally found my missing MAC Ruby Woo lipstick
and H&M woven belt!!!


And lastly ...

I printed out our tickets for Cirque Du Soleil's Varekai on June 30!

Cheers!




2 comments: