Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Now watching : Nikita



To help me deal with the sad reality that all these TV shows I'm watching won't air their new seasons until the fall (I go through this every single year and still haven't gotten used to it), I began to look for other shows I can watch. On Twitter, I've been seeing tweets on my timeline about Nikita. Nikita (the show's main character) is a "trained assassin gone rouge trying to stop a US agency known only as Division from recruiting deeply troubled teenagers and training them to be assassins". The plot is really interesting.

While I enjoy the lightness of Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives and Private Practice, shows that are detective/investigative in nature are more my kind.

Who does lead star Maggie Q (Die Hard, Mission Impossible 3) remind you of?

The show has aired its full first season so that means I have about 20 or so episodes to go.
That should keep me busy for the next few days.

I love bad/kick ass chicks, don't you?

Have an awesome mid-week!



No comments:

Post a Comment