Thursday, June 30, 2011

Guilty pleasures


Surprise surprise! This was a "thank you" gift that came last night

I'd never tried it before so I had to google...

It's the TOBLERONE OVERLOAD cake from Cake 2 Go



3 layers inside, very much like ice cream or mousse


And thin chocolate slices all around

I was impressed! The only downside is that you can't travel around with this in the car.
You need to eat it right away because otherwise, the insides will melt.
Perfect with a hot cup of brewed coffee!

Still on food ... my kids are avid fans of McDonald's
Last night, we drove through for the one millionth time


This is something they truly can't live without


Super Value Meal #8
6 piece Chicken Nuggets
Regular French Fries
Regular Coke

On our way home, I spotted this

I don't know if their Pearl Milk Tea is any good
I've heard that the meals are worth a try
I don't like the "soft opening" stage, though
I'll give it a week or two

P.S. Happy Thursday to all! The work week is again about to end.





No comments:

Post a Comment