Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wrist Candy



Has anyone noticed that watches with brightly-colored straps are in style?
I still have my trusty Technomarine, which I got about 10 years ago when the brand first landed on Philippine shores. I have a few other straps for when I'm in the mood to match my watch to my clothes



A decade later today, it's still in perfect working condition and my straps are well-kept so I'm not in the market for a new watch, really. It's just that I've been seeing a lot of newer brands around and their colors make me salivate!

This is part of Philip Stein's Fruitz Collection
(the name Fruitz just really bothers me a bit)
US$ 225.00 or Php 9,700


In Raspberry



Appletini (love it!)


Banana


Golden Pear (my favorite, so far)

There are other colors like Lime, Blueberry, Red Apple, Plum, Orange, Strawberry.
A whole fruit basket of them!

My good friend, PM, while on a recent "shopping buddy" trip told me that I should add a little more color to my life. I've never been the adventurous type when it comes to colors. I can appreciate them but I can't see myself in them. Perhaps she's right.

Should I start with any of these watches?
But seriously ... FRUITZ???
Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment