Friday, June 24, 2011

Rockwell on a Friday (Part 1)


We were in Rockwell today to primarily buy some storage drawers from True Value and then have Dad's bedroom slippers changed to a size up in Muji. After Sabine did her rounds in the amusement place on the top floor (near Cibo), we decided to go downstairs to buy merienda to take home with us. I should've known we would end up with so much more. Some of them were just so hard to resist!

First stop : Cru Kitchen/Lola Consuelo
for Frozen Siomai, Mini Asado Siopao and Macapuno Leche Flan
Everything for less than P500
By the way, Lola Consuelo also has reaaaaaally good Kapeng Barako, Php 100 for 100 grams

Costa Brava was next because Mom spotted their old school Lemon Chiffon with Marshmallow Icing cake and bought a small/mini size

I spotted this Dirty Ice Cream cart while walking around


I got 2 packs whole wheat pandesal for my Dad from
Q Kitchen at Php 90.00 for a dozen


On our way out, I spotted a stall selling the famous Dolor's Kakanin (native dessert)
Fortunately for Neal's wallet, our hands were already too tired from carrying all that we shopped for so this will have to wait. I really, really like their Sapin Sapin!


These food stalls are always in Power Plant Mall on Fridays to Sundays
I know because I asked Cru Kitchen. I have a feeling I'll go back this weekend for more siomai!

Part 2 of this entry coming up!




No comments:

Post a Comment