Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Original is Always The Best



Or so, the saying goes...

After a couple of extremely disappointing encounters with Happy Lemon, I finally got the chance to go back to my original milk tea love - Serenitea. Last Friday, we left the city for a brief respite, a final hurrah before school re-opens. Since we were to drive up north, I took advantage and used my charm (hehe). Asked the hubby if we could swing by the San Juan branch of Serenitea for a quick take-away. The wait was quite long, as always. But it's never a bother because I'm always happy when I leave.


I got a medium Hokkaido with pearls and extra pearls for the drive PLUS a large one of the same drink minus ice, as reserve. We were going to be away for 3 days and there's no Serenitea or any milk tea shop for that matter in Subic.

I gulped everything down way before we got to our destination. The large drink was consumed the following day, while watching the exciting FilOil La Salle-Ateneo game on Studio 23.

It's only been 2 days since we returned from our out-of-town weekend and I'm already craving for Serenitea again. Take that, Happy Lemon! I'm loyal and I won't ever be otherwise again!

No comments:

Post a Comment