Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What a cliffhanger!


I started watching Castle a few weeks ago, on June 8 to be exact
Today's June 21 and I'm done watching all 3 seasons!
That's how much I enjoyed this show, I couldn't let go of it. I'd watch it in the afternoon when I'm left in my empty nest while the kids are in school and again in the late evenings when everyone's asleep. Now I'm at a loss because the 4th season doesn't air until September 19. The season finale literally had me on the edge of my seat, Neal couldn't help but laugh.

If you haven't started watching this yet, I suggest you do it now. Rick Castle and Kate Beckett (main characters) are so lovable and I can't wait for them to finally get together in the show!

See you in September, my new favorite TV couple!

Meantime, I'm downloading Nikita to keep me distracted.



No comments:

Post a Comment