Monday, June 20, 2011

I have my eye on this


The search for a leather case for my Panasonic Lumix GF2 is on!

It's almost impossible to find one here so I checked Amazon. Unfortunately, nothing interesting there either. Next stop was eBay, of course.

I found this

Photo credit : eBay seller's site

It's not a Panasonic Lumix case per se but at this point, I could care less about that. I just really need a case so I can refrain from carrying the thing around my neck all the time for protection. My fingers are crossed because the item location is in HK and Neal's buddy is going there first week of July. He doesn't mind carrying it back for me. The seller just needs to agree to ship it to him instead of to my registered Paypal address which is here in the Philippines.

This case is going to cost me USD 11.00 vs the ones we saw here which go for close to Php 4,000 each (and none to fit this particular model).

I'm waiting for the seller's reply as I type. Excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment