Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Forever Dilemma

Father's Day is 5 days away and up to this morning, I was panicking about what to get for (first) my Dad and (second) for Neal. I wrack my brain each time whenever I have to give them something. Their birthdays are the hardest of all, since this is also the most special occasion as far as I'm concerned.

I finally found something for Neal today so that's one down. I have no clue what to give my Dad, the one person I know who probably has everything and doesn't really need anything. I can't believe that year after year, I'm always at a loss about what to get for him. It's a regular issue for myself and my Mom. (I wonder why my brother never worries) Anyway, we -- Mom and I -- have agreed to pool our resources this time to get Dad something for Father's Day. The only question is ... what shall it be?

Wish me luck. I'm really such a crammer.

No comments:

Post a Comment