Thursday, June 16, 2011

Reebonz - Unveil The Surprise


I was happily going about my usual routine of going through all the blogs I read on a daily basis when I saw TopazHorizon's entry on Reebonz. At the end of her post, she had a link which took me to the site I had not heard of yet.

Reebonz is a new online shopping site which carries designer luxury items at friendly prices. Does that sound rather doubtful to you? Don't worry, it did to me at first. I can't share the url here because you can only be invited to register. The site doesn't entertain "walk-ins".

I guess I got lucky that I saw the link.
I'd like to share the luck of course!

Just copy and paste this url to your browser to get in and then sign up!

http://www.reebonz.com/referrer/pattybalquiedra%40yahoo.com

(the link has my name in it because if you sign up through me, they'll count you as my referral)

If you're still in doubt, here are some
screenshots to appease your mind


Convinced? Don't forget to sign up using the link I posted above!
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment