Wednesday, June 29, 2011

One more sleep!


My girls have been counting down to June 30. Finally, we're just one night away from watching one of the greatest shows ever to be invented (this is what Anissa thinks, t00). We purchased our tickets as early as April to make sure we don't regret dilly dallying. This is Anissa's dream, after all, to see Cirque Du Soleil live. Better than travelling to nearby Macau or all the way to Vegas, this was a chance we just couldn't pass up.

The numerous online raves, Tweets and shoutouts on Facebook have gotten me all the more excited to see this show. It's raining quite hard right now though. So I guess I have to pray extra hard for good weather tomorrow.

Watch out for a detailed entry about our Varekai experience, which, I don't doubt will be something we'll remember for a very long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment