Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cirque du Soleil in Manila


June 30 is a big day for us
Anissa's dream of watching Cirque Du Soleil live is going to come true


We got our tickets super early ... like sometime April. I'm so glad we did because some people I know found it difficult to find seats when they booked weeks later. Sabine has no idea what Cirque Du Soleil is but I'm sure she'll enjoy the show. Anything that Anissa is interested in, Sabine takes a liking to. I'm almost certain there will be many jaw-dropping moments!

Who else is watching?



3 comments:

  1. We can't wait to watch it on July 2. Just like you we bought our tickets months back so I need to keep reminding myself where I keep them hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madol, I should print them out and post them on our corkboard. Thanks for the reminder!

    Franny, I'm excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete