Thursday, June 9, 2011

Is McDreamy Leaving Seattle Grace?

What I thought was a rumor turns out to be semi-true. My favorite TV surgeon, Patrick Dempsey, who plays the role of Derek Shepherd on Grey's Anatomy, is seriously considering leaving the show. According to a recent interview, he feels it's time for him to go. Career move? Perhaps. Doesn't change the fact that I'm 100% sure the show will not be the same without him.

Patrick Dempsey gave scrub suits a whole new meaning. Does anyone really pay attention to men in scrub suits? Take a look at this website:


I can really see Patrick Dempsey selling these LOL!

P.S.
And speaking of scrubs, I remember dressing up my then less than a year old daughter in scrubs for her very first Halloween. She looked just as cute as these babies in kid scrubs . Adorable!!!

1 comment: