Monday, June 20, 2011

Trying out the Panasonic Lumix GF2


We took the new toy on a road test last night and I'm seriously starting to like it. I first didn't like the idea that Neal wanted to replace my user-friendly point and shoot Canon digicam with this. When he got an additional zoom lens, I became even more intimidated. I didn't think I was going to get used to it right away. Anissa, on the other hand, begged and begged and declared, "This is my dream camera, you have to give me my own!". This coming from someone who loves taking photos and has the talent for it. I, on the other hand, am really just your regular point 'n shoot person.

Most of these shots were taken by Anissa while we were in Eastwood Mall last night


We finally bought and installed a screen protector last night whew!
Problem is, we haven't found a leather case for it so it remains unprotected at the moment. I'm going through eBay.com right now and there are many choices so I'm hoping to find the right one without spending an enormous amount on shipping.

Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment