Friday, June 17, 2011

New baby on the way!

So I finally got rid of my almost 2-year old Canon iXUS 100is digital camera, which Neal bought for me in HK. I didn't really want to part with it. After all, it was only 2 years old and was still looking good. But he's been so into cameras lately, he feels that I should have something more sophisticated. DUH. I'm a point and shoot gal. We have a Canon DSLR camera and I can never get the hang of using it so it's his. Heck, I'm even happy with my Blackberry Torch's 5 megapixel cam! That's how shallow I am.

Since he's the gadget expert in the family (and he pays for all of them anyway hee hee!), I hardly had any choice. I'm getting ready to welcome my new toy, the Panasonic Lumix GF2...



While this white one looks really nice, I want to be on the practical side so I told him I want the black one instead...


Neal says you can buy an extra lens. I really don't know what an extra lens could be for but I'm sure he's going to give me a tutorial about it.

Looks like I have some serious studying to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment