Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Only for the lazy

Pamper day today! I'm lucky that Neal shares my love for massages and home service pampering. We always call on Nails At Home to get our regular mani-pedi service and we always throw in a 30-minute tension release massage on the legs and feet for each of us.
I used to go to Nail Loft in San Juan every 2 weeks but sometimes, I really would rather be in the comfort of my own home and not have to get dressed.

I'm happy that my favorite nail technician, Flor, was available this afternoon. I can really just drift off to sleep when she does my nails because I don't have to fear anything. She's so used to me and knows how I want things done. After my pedi, she gave me the 30-minute tension release massage on my legs and feet. I was instantly transported to another plane, like I always am when she massages me.


She also knows the right amount of pressure to apply on me. I can't stand the hard kind.

As soon as we were done, Sabine walked into the room straight from school. As expected, she insisted on getting her own "mani-pedi". The girls from Nails At Home know that Sabine is basically a copycat and doesn't need a real manicure or pedicure. She just wants to sit there, massaged a little with lotion then have her nails painted.


This time, I chose a light shade for my hands

From Orly's French Manicure line, two coats of Sheer Peche (Peach)
On my toes, Orly's Liquid Vinyl which is a glossy black (but no photo)

Sabine also chose this pretty lilac shade from Orly


Already looking forward to my next appointment!

Meantime, two more sleeps and we're off to see Varekai!

No comments:

Post a Comment