Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I missed the Snoe Bloggers Event



I was recently invited to attend the Suntervention Bloggers event by Snoe Beauty. Was shocked to get a tweet from one of the ladies behind Snoe, asking for my email address so that they could send me the invite. I'm an eager blogger but I don't earn from blogging at all. I definitely have a long way to go compared to the other bloggers I know and follow. But it was really an honor to have been considered by a proudly Pinoy brand that's become so popular, even I love their products. Unfortunately, I was not available on the day of the gathering. We were checked in at the Edsa Shangri-la Hotel for Anissa's advanced birthday weekend sleepover with friends and it was a no-brainer. I had to be with the family.

I'm so sure I missed out on a lot but I hope these really nice ladies don't forget to invite me again next time.

Which reminds me, I'm dying to try their Hair Heroes Extreme with with Emu and Acai.
Soon soon !



2 comments:

  1. I love your new blog template! Kakatuwa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Riz! I needed motivation and this was the answer hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete