Saturday, April 28, 2012

Printables for the Organized (OC) Mom









Something I'd like to share to all the other Moms like me who have to have a list for just about anything. I'll break this series down to a few posts to categorize the types of printables I found in other very helpful blogs.

 Cleaning Schedule from Scattered Squirrel

 Another version from Clean Mama 
 
If you're a blogger and especially if you do it for the added income, you might find this helpful.
 

And here's something that all of us will find useful. A bills organizer!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for linking up my printable. I'm having a ton of fun reading your blog!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for dropping by :) I've bookmarked your blog. I love that it's filled with so many ideas.

    ReplyDelete