Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Let's Draw Something


While everyone was installing this game on their iPhones and iPads, I took a step back and said to myself, "Nope, this is isn't the app for me." I'm probably the WORST when it comes to drawing. I have zero artistic talent, my hands are only good for writing and that's about it. I've been told that I have really nice and neat penmanship, nothing more than that. Sometimes even stick figures challenge me LOL. 

But friends kept saying they were just as bad but who cares?!  After weeks of watching people retreat into their own little caves while playing this game, I could no longer resist the urge to try. But I signed up using my Facebook account because I didn't want to play with random people (isnabera lang) plus, if people were to laugh at my pathetic drawing skills, at least they were my friends. 

I've been hooked since the day N loaded this into my iPhone. Heck, I even got myself a cheap stylus to make me draw faster. It's become a daily habit for me to play. I'm still too embarrassed to share my drawings to the madlang public. Whenever I come across a word that I can't seem to figure out how to draw, I call our resident artist, Anissa. 

Her version of Adele 

And her drawing of Justin Bieber

Here's a cute one done by a friend

One day, I'll have the courage to post my own here haha. For now, I'm really having fun laughing at myself and my other friends whose skills are at par with mine. I won't say who. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment