Friday, April 13, 2012

Reviving my gratitude journal


Thanks for the nudge, Sheila.

I had a gratitude journal some years ago. I filled it up religiously, at the end of each day, with the things I was thankful for. Whenever things were rough, I would go back to it and skim through it to feel better --- and I always did. Sadly, I got too busy and too tired from work that I started skipping a day or two, then a week, then longer. Until I totally forgot to update it. I don't even know where it is now.

Since I'm blogging more frequently now, I might as well include an everyday entry. 

Here we go ...

TODAY, I'M THANKFUL FOR 

*Anissa's safe flight from Bacolod 
(as well as that 4-day vacation she took with friends that she can't stop talking about)

*Her good friends whom she spent the past 4 days with






No comments:

Post a Comment