Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What's your favorite summer drink?


The heat in Manila has been much-talked about this past month. It's been almost unbearable, even when you sit still and do nothing, you break out in a sweat. That's how awful it's been. People have been tweeting about being so scared to see their next Meralco bill (isa na ako doon) because they've been using airconditioning more often. In our case, we have ours on almost the whole day. That's a valid reason to be scared right???

One of the things I've been doing to beat the summer heat is to drink drink drink. 

I had this yesterday at Milky and Sunny


Yellow Mango Shake in a gigantic glass

I didn't care if it gave me brain freeze, I really wanted to savor every sip I took

I'm now craving for Melon. The fresh kind that you can make at home with all those melon strips which my Yaya used to make for us every summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment